In AGM batteries, the electrolyte (mixture of water and sulphuric acid) is largely absorbed in glass fibre. This type of battery is entirely maintenance-free and there is no gas formation with normal use. Not requiring any ventilation, these batteries can be installed anywhere.
Their construction gives a very fast discharge at very high currents so AGM batteries are ideal for systems that require high currents (for instance when starting an engine). The battery poles can be unscrewed and this type of battery can be combined with every standard battery terminal.
- Ideal universal battery.
- Excellent starter function.
- Perfect upgrade for wet lead acid batteries.
- Same initial power surge in an
- AGM 12/90 Ah as 180 Ah wet lead-acid battery.
- Glass-fibre technology ensures low internal resistance.
- Use of thicker plates allows deep discharging.
- Also for cyclical use.
- Two-year warranty.
Product code: 62001600
|Nom. battery voltage||12 V|
|Capacity C20||160 Ah|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh||485 x 170 x 245 mm
19.1 x 6.7 x 9.6 inch
|CCA to DIN||630 A|
|CCA to SAE||1000 A|