Clearout Special – Limited Quantity, No Rainchecks!
The 12 volt, DC, 12 GPH marine watermaker is compact, light-weight and modular. It is perfect for the cruiser who needs quality, fresh water in a very reliable and simple system. By far one of our most popular models, this watermaker boasts low-energy consumption when producing high volumes of high-quality, fresh drinking water. The 12 volt, DC, 12 GPH marine watermaker is suited for cruisers who do not have a permanent or portable generator on board their boat and are seeking the features it provides over conventional watermakers and desalination systems.
The 12GPH 12 Volt DC marine watermaker model can be combined with and runs smoothly with our Electromaax GenMaax Super-High_Output Marine Alternator/Generator.
The AquaMaax 12GPH 12 Volt DC marine watermaker is a water production system that uses reverse osmosis and is the most reliable marine watermaker in it’s category. This watermaker produces up to 12 gallons of pure water per hour, has been tested with a seawater temperature of 68° F and works optimally with a system operating pressure of 850PSI.
The AquaMaax 12GPH 12 Volt DC marine watermaker boasts the following:
- the watermaker system fits into discreet areas of your boat or yacht
- the pressure vessel tube boasts an extremely minuscule foot print
- efficiently handles large vessels and rental fleets
- Only uses 3.16 amps to produce 1 Gallon of Fresh Drinking Water
- the fibre resin membrane vessel comes with a 5 year warranty
- 1 x control panel (7″ wide X 8.75″ high) with stainless steel fittings and gauges
- 1 x high flow, high pressure direct couples stainless steel pump
- 1 x 2.5″ x 42″ DOW film Tec RO Polyamide thin-film membranes
- 1 x 2 amp D.C. Boost Pump (available in A.C. if needed)
- Stainless steel high pressure hoses and fittings
- 1 Parker pickling cartridge
- Extra 20 microm and 5 micron seawater filters
- Installation and instruction manuals
- Pre-filtration 20 micron and 5 micron filters with clear filter housing and mounting brackets
- 1 x activated carbon filter with clear filter housing and mounting bracket
- manual flush system (Automatic available)
- 1 x pressure relief valve to protect the system
- 1 x custom made high pressure/2000 psi fiber resin membrane vessel
- 1 x TDS hand-held water quality meter
Purchasing a marine watermaker will prove to be one of the best additions to your boat and an investment that you expect to operate optimally in all situations and environments. Check out the reviews of this watermaker below by other people who have purchased it or contact us with any of your questions. If you want to ensure you’ve got enough quality drinking for as long as you’re sailing on your boat, this watermaker will prove to live up to the highest standards in the marine industry.
Automatic Flush System